A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cummings is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cummings, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Blance Cummings MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cummings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cummings practices Urology near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Bend, OR.
See Redmond Urologists.