A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cummings is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cummings, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Blance Cummings MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cummings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cummings practices Urology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Skillman, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See New Brunswick Urologists.