A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cummings is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cummings, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Blance Cummings MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cummings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cummings practices Urology near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Bend, OR.
See Redmond Urologists.