Dr. Kenneth Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Davis?

August 27th, 2012

Disapointing

The staff at Tidewater Family Practice was extremely unprofessional. Almost reckless. I contacted this office 3 times, once in the morning, once after lunch, and right before closing (because I had still heard nothing)to see if my antibiotics would be called in to my pharmacy in a timely manner. If not I would be forced to visit a walk-in clinic such as Urgent care. Regardless, I never even received a called back. I can't help but think what would have happened if this was a child in need of an asthma inhaler, or an elder in need of heart medicine etc... The truth is I have been a patient here for many years and never expected this. I have never felt so "Blown - Off" in my entire life. It is sadly disappointing to think that a patients well being meant so little under these circumstances.

March 5th, 2011

MY FAVE DR. IS DR.KENNETH DAVIS:)

THIS MAN TRULY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS PERIOD-i have been seeing him since i moved here from tampa over a year ago.i was suffering from multiple issues,so i was a mess to say the least.HE TOOK EVERY ISSUE SERIOUSLY. HE SPENDS SO MUCH TIME IN THE ROOM LISTENING AND I MEAN TRULY LISTENING TO ALL MY PROBLEMS,THIS POOR GUY hehe ANYWAY,HE HAS TRUE COMPASSION AND DOES EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO DIAGNOSE,TREAT AND FOLLOW UP.I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DR. LIKE HIM IN MY LIFE (and i see like 4 specialists. HE NEVER TOOK ANY OF MY SYMPTOMS LIGHTLY AND I HAVE HIM TO THANK THAT I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THIS CHRONIC DISEASE. HE HONESTLY SAVED MY LIFE. i still see him for follow ups and it's amazing how many details he recalls from prior visits and how he makes an honest effort to be what a REAL PHYSICIAN SHOULD BE.I RATE HIM 5+ STARS:) and his assistant deserves alot of credit too,she's great & has a wonderful personality

April 28th, 2010

I love Dr. Davis!

He is very caring, professional, and takes time to talk and listen to his patients. I'm 83 years old, and he is one of my favorite doctors I've ever had!

October 1st, 2009

Outstanding doctor!

I can't say enough about Dr. Davis. He is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He reminds me of the family doctor I had when I was growing up. He is very concerned about you and your health. He spends time with you to really find out what is going on with you and your symptoms. It is not just a walk in, how are you and give you a prescription or as most other doctors would say, "it's just a virus". Dr. Davis will research until he finds an answer and if he can't find an answer, he will send you to a specialist who will. I absolutely believe in this doctor. He has saved my life before and some of my family members. He is such an awesome doctor. I would RECOMMEND him to anyone.

May 26th, 2015