A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Brian Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Geriatric Doctors.