A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Brian Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Geriatric Doctors.