A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Harris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth B Harris MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Harris practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Harris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlboro, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Cardiologists.