Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Harris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth B Harris MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Harris practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Harris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlboro, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Cardiologists.