A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jones, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Baxter Jones MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Jones practices Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Coushatta, LA and Vivian, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.