Dr. Kenneth Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Lee?

March 25th, 2016

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Lee never makes anyone feel rushed; when you are in his presence, it is all about you and he takes time with each and every patient listening and asking insightful questions. He explains and gives the reasoning behind his answers.

July 14th, 2015

The worst experience ever !!

Oh my god,just took my boy here,he needs a primary care dr. , I have never in my life experienced such a horrific office, the most rudest I have ever run across the nurse practitioner Nora Greenia was the worst so rude to us that my boy broke down historical and crying, no heart these people, you would be better off at a veterinarian than bringing your love one here, just god awful.

April 6th, 2015

Very difficult to rate this doctor-never sees new patients-assigned to NPeach visit

September 12th, 2012

Best Doctor (family/GP) in Ocala

After searching for a doctor and finding myself disappointed, I met Dr. Lee. I liked him from 'hello.' He is very kind, good mannered, very knowledgeable and always smiling. He listens well and carefully, and identifies potential problems and makes very clearrecommendations. Dr. Lee is generous with his valuable time. I honestly felt like a friend, and not just his patient. I never felt rushed, discussing my issues with him. I highly recommend this doctor to all my loved ones and everyone else. I told my friend about Dr. Lee. She is now scheduled for her appointment later this month.

September 18th, 2017