Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Miller
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Pathology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Dr. Miller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Miller has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Kenneth Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Ersie Pouagare
Boston, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Andrew Evens
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Rolf Pfannl
Boston, MA 0 mi21