Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Backman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Backman, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Backman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Backman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Backman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Backman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Backman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Backman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Backman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, CT.
See Fairfield Allergists.