Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Backman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Backman, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Backman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Backman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Backman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Backman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Backman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Backman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Backman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, CT.
See Fairfield Allergists.