A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Backman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Backman, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backman
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Backman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Backman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Backman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Backman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Backman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Backman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Backman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Backman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, CT.
See Fairfield Allergists.