Dr. Kenneth Baird MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Carrollton, TX

August 14th, 2015
I have trusted my health to Dr Baird for many years. 5 years ago, I moved away from Dallas... Regardless of the fact that there are many doctors very close to where I now live, I travel 162 miles to see him... This fact should reveal much as to what I think about him.

April 28th, 2015
Dr. Baird and his staff are amazing! He's been myth doctor for many years. I will always stay with him. Just wonderful!

May 3rd, 2014
Patient
The kindest physician I've ever met. 4 stars is not enough. And the office staff is so kind. You know as soon as you walk in the office that the doctor must be wonderful if his staff is this nice.

June 29th, 2013
A Mixed Bag
Dr Baird is very good at listening and answering questions about your condition. He seems to truly care about his patient's condition. Dr Baird is also quite arrogant. If you might ever want to do something differently than what he recommends, you do not want this doctor. It's his way or the highway.

January 22nd, 2013
Dr. Baird was absolutely amazing we have switched the entire family over to his clinic. His staff ecspecially Rebecca and Hope are amazing they are always polite and courteous. Very Prompt and answers all my questions. I definitly was pleased with they way they have treated me as well as my family.

July 16th, 2012
Missed all the signs & symptoms
My mother has been under his care for a couple of years and Mr. Baird missed all of the signs & symptoms. Had he looked at the big picture & overall sympotoms, my mother's cancer would have been diagnosed much sooner. We ended up finding out about the cancer diagnosis after a simple blood test performed by a dermatologist. I would not recommend him to any family or friends with any significant symptoms - he lacks the patience, beside manner and understanding of signficant issues.

February 27th, 2012
Wonderfully HUMAN!
Dr. Baird and his staff are the most wonderful people. Care is exemplary. I have been his patient for 10 years and would NOT consider changing. He is in Carrollton in private practice.

December 5th, 2011
Very good doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Baird for the past 8 years. He is an excellent doctor and has attended to all of my needs. He knows me well, he is not too expensive and he does not overprescribe as so many other doctors will. He always is caring and professional and I would not think of going anywhere else.

April 5th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Baird and Staff!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Baird has been my docrtor for almost 3 years now. He really listens and cares about your worries and concerns. Always takes the time to acswer questions, explains whats going on and will put together the a treatment plan that will meet you needs. He is very honest with you and follows up as needed. Dr. Baird and his staff are very professional and dedicated and just the kind of people you want to have care about your health and medical needs.

October 28th, 2008
The VERY BEST Family doctor ever!!
Dr Baird has been our doctor for the past 7 years. We have never had a doctor that actually listens and cares like he does. He will not leave you waiting too long nor will he let you leave the patient room until he's answered all of your questions and has a treatment plan all set up. Not only is Dr Baird professional, curtious and everything a doctor should be, his nurse, Brenda, is the absolute BEST at her job! You will find them both to be exactly what you need in a doctors office!