Dr. Kenneth Baldwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Baldwin?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Baldwin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 12th, 2016

Retired

I was 37 years when I distorted my left on a dirt bike. Dr. Baldwin with his assistant, perform a knee graft. It was very painful, but I got through it. I am now 62 Years my knee works great, no pain, stairs no problem. Thank you Dr. Ken. I do appreciate your great work.

January 26th, 2011

HORRIBLE QME DOCTOR

I wish I would have read these reviews before I chose Dr. Baldwin for my QME. He works for the insurance companies and gets paid very well. He is a lier and a disgrace to the medical field. You could walk in to Dr. Baldwins office missing a limb and he would say "Your ready to return to work with no restrictions" All i wanted as the injured worker is the truth and to be fixed. Your a bad person Dr. Baldwin.

September 30th, 2009

BEWARE

Don't use this doctor if you have a QME or AME exam for Worker's Comp. He is on the side of the insurance companies and will give a very low over-all disability rating, even if he admits that you can no longer do your job. He doesn't review your medical records before the exam or Spend any time looking at MRIs that you provide. Steer clear of Dr. Baldwin.for worker's comp evaluations!

July 30th, 2008

Don't choose Dr. Baldwin for a QME. He is biased in favor of insurance company.

This doctor did not read my medical reports before his exam of me. Didn't hear or refused to believe the pain I was experiencing. Stated in his report that I was not experiencing any pain!!! After being a loyal, hard-working employee for 25 years with a great attendance record and a good working attitude, to have to see this doctor for a few minutes to verify the pain I was feeling due to an on-the-job injury was the a slap in the face. He pulls in a lot of $$$ doing these worker's comp "exams" by the thousands. Who knows what kind of kick-backs he gets from the insurance companies that he does these phoney exams for. Shame on you, Dr. Baldwin. Didn't you have to take an oath in order to become a "doctor"?

August 1st, 2016