A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Cooper Ball MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Ball practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ball practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS and Byram, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pediatricians.