A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Cooper Ball MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Ball practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ball practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS and Byram, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pediatricians.