Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Cooper Ball MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Ball practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ball practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pediatricians.