Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

191 S Buena Vista St
Ste 215
Burbank, CA 91505
818-295-6944
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kathy B on Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr Ballan's office is run efficiently and the staff there are wonderful. I have never waited more than 5 minutes from my appointment time to see Dr Ballan. Dr Ballan himself is kind and takes his time to explain everything to his patients. He is thorough and explains all options of treatment. He takes his time to get out the diagram of the organs and explain how everything works and what needs to be done to be sure they stay working. Every doctors' office should take scheduling classes from Dr Ballan's staff!!

|  My Experience on 4/4/2013  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

As a new patient, I was there to consult with Karen K and could not have been treated more professionally. She went beyond what I would have expected and I am thankful for the service I received today.

Jun 7th, 2012

I was very happy with my overall experience with Dr. Ballan and his staff. He is very professional, kind, caring, and knowledgable.

Feb 16th, 2012

Out of the many Doctors I've visited Dr. Ballan and his staff are by far the worst. They made no attempt to inform me on my procedure costs, which caused me to call them very often to get the information they were supposed to supply to me. Take your GI problems else ware because this doc may give you an awful stomach ache.