A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ballard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ballard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George Ballard DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ballard practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Primary Care Doctors.