A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ballou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ballou is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ballou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballou graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ballou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Ballou MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Ballou practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ballou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ballou practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.