A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Banasiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Banasiak, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Hypoxia
Education & Awards
Dr. Banasiak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Banasiak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Banasiak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Banasiak practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Banasiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Banasiak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near East Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Pediatricians and East Hartford Pediatric Specialists.