A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Barasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Barasch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Barasch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barasch graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barasch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Barasch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Barasch practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Barasch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Barasch practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.