A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Barasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Barasch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Barasch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barasch graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barasch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barasch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Barasch practice?
Dr. Kenneth Barasch practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.