A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bark graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bark has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Bark MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Bark practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bark practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Utica, MI.