A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Barmach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Barmach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Barmach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barmach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barmach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Barmach MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Barmach practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Barmach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Barmach practices Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Media Internists.