Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Barnes
Dr. Kenneth Barnes, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with another office in Burlington, NC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with Cone Health, Women's Hospital of Greensboro and Wesley Long Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Barnes has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Barnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Adam Kendall
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.01 mi14
Dr. Thomas Kelly
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.01 mi36
Dr. Judit Kuhn
Internal Medicine, Residency
Greensboro, NC 0.01 mi7