Dr. Kenneth Barron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Barron?

Another fantastic Pudendal doctor, gone!

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Wake up medical community! Pudendal Neuralgia is the new frontier! Uncharted territory! Desperately in need of medical professionals to step up and save the lives of so many of us suffering.

Couldn't ask for a better surgeon

Posted on April 20th, 2017

By far the best patient care I have ever had. He listens to what I have to say, he understands and comes up with a plan. Very informative, takes his time while doing medical procedures and made sure my surgery was at its very best. Prime example a piece of equipment needed for my surgery was unavailable and he made sure he got that machine so I wouldn't have to reschedule. I had stage two endometriosis in several of my organs. I can not tell you how pleased I was to have someone take the time to listen and actually care enough to come up with a medical plan to help me. Also after surgery if I was worried or nervous about any little thing his office called back within minutes and when they weren't positive on advise to give he personally called me himself. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Barron or the UVA team.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I was very lucky to have him and the other doctor taking care of me.I have no regrets and I'm grateful for all he did.

Top Notch Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2013

While covering for another doctor in his practice, Dr. Barron took me on as if I were his....so much that I don't believe I will see anyone but him going forward. I suffered from Preeclampsia; with high blood pressure and massive swelling and needed to be induced at 37 weeks. He really took the lead and took such great care of me the entire time...from office visits right up until my induction a the hospital. What impressed me most about Dr. Barron is that he took the time to take off from his practice to come over to the hospital to speak to me about why a C-section was not the best option for me. He took the time to do that...made me important and spent the time to really explain what was going on and why this was best for me. Although at the time of a 55 hour induction, I did not want to hear that a c was not an option...I followed his advise and boy was I soooo glad I did....Had this doctor not taken the time for me, left his many patients to make me #1 in that moment....my outcome might have been much much different. I so love this doctor and he has truly changed my opinion of doctors as a whole...of course there are some bad doctors out there buy my Doctor Barron is "THE BEST" and you should feel greatful if you have the pleasure of having him tend to you during your pregnancy and delivery.

love my obgyn!!

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I love my obgyn,very informational gives you pros and cons.he takes the time with his patients, I absolutely love him!!

Posted on October 15th, 2017