A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bayles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bayles is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayles graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bayles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Steven Bayles DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Bayles practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bayles has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bayles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.