A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bayles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bayles is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayles graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bayles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Steven Bayles DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Bayles practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bayles has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bayles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.