Dr. Kenneth Beer, MD
Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Doctor Kenneth Beer show details Doctor Kenneth Beer
by Timothy Hoffman on Jan 22nd, 2016

A caring and very knowledgeable Dermatologist. His office is well run and his staff is exceptional...and his excellent reputation is well deserved!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Branden on Nov 30th, 2015

Dr. Beer and his staff are very accommodating and very professional. Dr. Beer was very kind and made sure all of my questions were answered and understood. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely return for future visits.

Perfect! show details Perfect!
by Katie E on Nov 30th, 2015

He was absolutely professional and I highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is very friendly and Dr. Beer was very attentive to all my questions and was by far the best dermatologist I have ever visited.

Great doctor, great staff- highly recommend show details Great doctor, great staff- highly recommend
by Stilin, Becky on Nov 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Beer for 13 years and would never go to anyone else. He does great work, is very conservative with his treatments and has a staff who make you feel comfortable and at ease.

Oct 6th, 2015

Your secrets and medical history are not safe here. The staff talks trash about EVERY patient and are very unorganized. Dr. Beer will let you come in any time only if you are spending money on cosmetic work, but you will have to wait weeks for a medical emergency!! You wait weeks, then he sees you for 2 minutes and rushes out to the next patient. TOO BUSY and all rude women staff, go anywhere else!

by Emma Ogens on Apr 2nd, 2015

Top doctor who loves his profession. Wonderful results from the doctor and terrific staff!!!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by MaryAnne on Aug 2nd, 2014

Amazing great Dr.- he listens and makes everything better. I trust him completely and will recommend him to friends.

Very Knowledgable Doctor show details Very Knowledgable Doctor
Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Beer was able to help me with a cosmetic issue involving a filler injected by another doctor. He quickly solved the problem, and was very informative and knowledgable about both medical and cosmetic aspects of dermatology. I would go to him again with any dermatological concern. His staff was very professional and pleasant also. His office was busy and the staff seemed to move things along very efficiently.

Jun 22nd, 2012

I have had HORRIBLE Acne since my mid 20's and have seen Several dermatologists in the palm beach county area they all put me on anti biotics and creams that worked for a month or two and then got worse!!! Dr Beer took the time to speak with me to understand my concerns and problems as I was living like a hermit due to my Horrible acne despite being a pretty girl minus the skin problem.....He put me on Accutane and I'm in my second month and can allready feel and see the improvement in my skin and my day to day attitude!!! I owe him everything if I can just feel comfortable to leave the house and go out in public again :) DR BEER ROCKS!!!!

EXCELLENT DERMATOLOGIST show details EXCELLENT DERMATOLOGIST
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr. Beer's office and staff are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Educational material is neatly displayed as is his many diploma's. The office has a "Spa" flare. Dr. Beer listened carefully to my concerns, examined carefully and gave a clear treatment plan allowing plenty of time for questions. He is a skilled Dermatologist and an artist with all of the latest cosmetic procedures. One of the best physicians in our area!

Sep 23rd, 2011

I've been a patient for 2 years and he is top notch. He is knowledgable on the latest anti-aging techniques and answers all your questions, even on his website. I recommend him to anyone who wants a Dr. that is very current on the new procedures out there and can advise you on the good ones as well as the bad ones.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
Mar 24th, 2011

I first consulted for laser/filler purposes. Dr. Beer took his time to answer all of my questions and made me feel very much at ease since I was very nervous. Bottom line, his knowledge, expertise, bedside manner & honesty has been a blessing to me and the results to my procedures have been amazing and very natural looking. If you are seeking any type of dermalogical service, you won't be disappointed. Also, his staff is as accommodating as he is.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Beer is extremely knowledgeable and approachable -- a great health care provider.

Jun 29th, 2010

I saw Dr. Beer several years ago and was mainly interested in preventing skin cancer (not cosmetic treatments). He carefully explained to me the facts about skin cancer and spent a lot of time checking my skin. I was very impressed with how seriously he took skin cancer (many dermatologists seem more interested in selling their products) and to this day, I remember his good advice. I would recommend him to others who have skin cancer risk factors and who want a doctor who is serious about skin cancer.

Jan 14th, 2010

I'd like to say a few words about Dr. Beer. I have been his patient for quite a few months. He has given me a number of Radiesse injections as well as taking care of a skin problem I've had for 2 years prior to seeing him, and I visited many, many doctors. I just gave up when someone gave me Dr. Beer's name and phone number. He is just about the best Doctor in his field and certainly the most caring. To his credit he has an office staff that is second to none. So glad he's in my life.

Very good and caring doctor show details Very good and caring doctor
by David Beuttenmuller on Jun 24th, 2009

I haven't seen Dr. Beer in several years but without hesitation I would recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist.

Doesn't stand behind his work show details Doesn't stand behind his work
Nov 24th, 2008

I went to Dr. Beer after seeing his review on the news who highly recommended him. His bedside mannor is very cold and abrupt and he comes off very cocky. I wanted restylynne injections under my eyes which I had in the past from someone else with great results. He did the injection in about five minutes and I left. I waited for the swelling to go down and I called his office to tell them I was not happy with the results. I went in to see him today and he said there is nothing he could do for me, when I said how come when I had my eyes done in the past for a lot cheaper than he charges they looked great! his stupid answer was well "you are a year older now". I want to know what happened to Customer service in Florida when someone does not stand behind their work and allows a unhappy customer to leave mad.

maxine show details maxine
by maxine on Nov 10th, 2008

Dr beer does not have time for patients. He was rushing when i saw him and he is his work was average. I was disappointed after seeing probably the most expensive doc that I have ever seen.