Dr. Kenneth Beer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Beer?

January 30th, 2017

Canceled my appointment

Went for consultations they are not free. Spent a few hundred on his products I had a lot of questions about procedures and pricing ------ office manager canceled my appt when I was coming in for filler---- seems office is after pricey procedures to be performed every time you go in----yet there is no published pricelist------probabky did me a favor

December 5th, 2016

Dr. Beer and his staff are second to none. I continually am impressed by the professionalism and service provided by this office. I highly recommend.

November 26th, 2016

Dr. Beer and his staff are very professional. I participated in one of their studies and I was completely satisfied.

October 17th, 2016

Best experience I've had

Dr Kenneth Beer is always very professional and does exactly what I need to have done ... I always walk away very satisfied and looking very natural . As a doctor he always knows exactly what to do ! The staff is always very professional and so nice ! Ladies and gentlemen I highly recommend him !!!

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Beer

I trust Dr. Beer to give me honest, accurate advice. Botox and fillers have made a big difference for me, and I still look natural. I would recommend him and his staff- wholeheartedly .

July 27th, 2016

Very professional office. Dr. Beer is wonderful. He is extremely knowledgeable.

April 8th, 2016

We have been using Dr. Beer since moving to Florida in 2009. We have seen him for everything from skin cancer and moh's procedures to teen acne. Dr. Beer and his entire staff are amazing and are always so helpful. I would not recommend going anywhere else!

January 22nd, 2016

Doctor Kenneth Beer

A caring and very knowledgeable Dermatologist. His office is well run and his staff is exceptional...and his excellent reputation is well deserved!

November 30th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr. Beer and his staff are very accommodating and very professional. Dr. Beer was very kind and made sure all of my questions were answered and understood. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely return for future visits.

November 30th, 2015

Perfect!

He was absolutely professional and I highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is very friendly and Dr. Beer was very attentive to all my questions and was by far the best dermatologist I have ever visited.

November 27th, 2015

Great doctor, great staff- highly recommend

I have been going to Dr. Beer for 13 years and would never go to anyone else. He does great work, is very conservative with his treatments and has a staff who make you feel comfortable and at ease.

October 6th, 2015

Your secrets and medical history are not safe here. The staff talks trash about EVERY patient and are very unorganized. Dr. Beer will let you come in any time only if you are spending money on cosmetic work, but you will have to wait weeks for a medical emergency!! You wait weeks, then he sees you for 2 minutes and rushes out to the next patient. TOO BUSY and all rude women staff, go anywhere else!

Doctor's Response

I recently logged in to review our account, and came across your review. Dr. Beer and his staff pride ourselves on maintaining the utmost confidentiality for our patients, per HIPAA laws. I value your feedback, and am disappointed that your experience was anything less than great. Please give me a call and we can schedule a time to discuss. Monica Dunn @ 561.655.9055.

SHOW