A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Belkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Belkoff, physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkoff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Belkoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkoff graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Belkoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Tucson Surgery Center LP
- Oro Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Marc Belkoff DO is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Belkoff practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Belkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Belkoff practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.