Dr. Kenneth Bergman Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Bergman?

Posted on October 18th, 2015

I had rash on face, was treated by dermatologist and referred to allergist for testing. I took skin products to Dr Bergman's office. I was told normal testing would be $97. I saw nurse and gave history and told her I had my skin products and what dermatologist said. She came in and did skin testing. Dr came in, looked at my face and said why was I there, it was a dermatitis and I needed to go to a dermatologist. No mention of results of testing. When I ask about why i was not tested for skin products I brought, he said he doesn't do that type of testing that is a patch test and they only do skin scratch testing. By this time he was already at front office, I ask him what about the testing they did today. He said it was negative and I was cured of all my known allergies. Then the office manager ask me to pay $650.00. So if you go there, don't go for patch test, insist on seeing Dr prior to any testing, and expect to pay lots more than told.

Would NOT return

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Set in his ways and not up on current food allergy best practices, testing, and possible treatments/therapies. Would score ZERO stars so far as patient advocacy, especially in dealing with schools for elementary-age child.

Wonderful, Caring Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2012

My daughter and I see Dr. Bergman for severe allergies. We both love him - he is kind, caring, and thorough. We highly recommend him.

Posted on July 27th, 2015