A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bergsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bergsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergsman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bergsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bergsman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Bergsman MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Bergsman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bergsman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bergsman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.