A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bergsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bergsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergsman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bergsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bergsman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Bergsman MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Bergsman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bergsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bergsman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.