A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bergsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bergsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bergsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bergsman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans