Dr. Kenneth Bergsman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Bergsman?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 9th, 2011

Best Oncologist in the world!

I was treated by Dr. Bergsman for Hodgkin's Lymphoma and he was outstanding. WHen I was waiting for test results, he would always push them thru and he has called me on a Sunday night at home to give me results. His bedside manner is wonderful and he is kind and funny. Befor ehe gave me my diagnosis of cancer he walked up to me and put his arm around me as he was telling me. It was just what a young woman of 23 years old needed. He treated me like I was his own daughter then and still does 14 years later.

December 1st, 2016