Dr. Kenneth Berlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Berlin?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Berlin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017

Great Team!

February 11th, 2015

Dr. Berlin is an excellent pediatrician! He will take every step necessary to find out what is wrong with your child. When my daughter was an infant, she was having trouble with her stomach. He sent us to the hospital for x-rays and told us that Children's Hospital in Boston would reach out to me to schedule an appointment for her to see a specialist. Before I parked my car in the hospital parking lot, Children's Hospital was on the phone with me scheduling an appointment. Anytime my child is sick, he will follow up with me the next day to see how she is doing. If she is not better, he sees her again right away. He discusses everything from symptoms, to effects of medications and treatment plans with you. My daughter and I are very lucky to have him as a pediatrician!

February 12th, 2011

excellent doctor

I would recommend Dr. Berlin to any of my friends. In fact, all of my friends in the area and my sister-in-law all bring their children to him. He keeps up with the latest research and is always updating the equipment in his office. He does all the testing in the office, so no bringing the kids elsewhere for blood tests. We had several pediatricians before Dr. Berlin and we would never change again. He's great!

September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Berlin has cared for all 5 of our children. He's exception in every way. The only thing I think could be improved upon is the office environment. If I get an early morning apptmt I see one of the nurses vacuuming, but beyond that the exam rooms and waiting room never look like soap has touched them. He needs to be reminded to wash his hands before touching the children. He has gone from touching in the baby's diaper to touching the exam equipment, to putting his finger in the baby's mouth, and then typing on the computer keypad - all without any handwashing whatsoever. We love everything about him otherwise. Wait time is seldom longer than 10-15 minutes, he is very thorough and easy to get along with, he's professional, always available and often even answers the phone himself, and follows up with a phone call the day after any visit. He never has a replacement doctor and even works a few hours on weekends - he's always available.

July 14th, 2010

Not my regular MD

I had to go in for an appt. when my 11 month old was sick (his regular MD's day off). The music was blaring in the examining room, he answered a phone call in the room without excusing himself, he never once looked at my child in the eye, just me, but that is NOT how you gain trust with your little patients. Overall a poor visit and I would NEVER go to him again!

September 2nd, 2009

Dr. Berlin is a great pediatrician. He is forward and serious but is very good with the children and is the only doctor my son is comfortable with.

August 25th, 2008

Dr. Berlin is straight-forward, a little on the very serious-side, but awesome. One time I missed an appointment for my daughter and I called on a Saturday if I could reschedule and he asked if I could come in that day! He also always calls the next morning after the visit, which I think is great because it shows he cares. He's a great doctor!

June 13th, 2016