A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Berman, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Berman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Berman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Berman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Berman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Lakewood, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Gastroenterologists.