Dr. Kenneth Bermudez MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Francisco, CA

March 8th, 2017
Excellent physician, great results!
I had breast augmentation and lift. I was treated by a "famous doctor" in Beverly Hills, who is on television and he really messed things up. I went to Dr. Bermudez and he revised my breasts and placed Strattice as an internal bra. I look amazing and feel great.

March 8th, 2017
Fantastic plastic surgeon
I had liposuction to my love handles and my wife had a facelift and the experience could not have been better! He was kind, informative and we had better than expected results. His office staff was wonderful.

March 5th, 2017
Nothing but lies!
Don't let him touch you're face, you will regret it!

April 18th, 2015
I could not be happier!

April 15th, 2013
Feeling beautiful!
I discovered Dr. Bermudez through a friend's referral in San Diego, thank goodness. I am so happy and pleased with my new look. On my initial visit he spent at least an hour with me studying my face and asking very specific questions regarding my personal goals with regard to undergoing the procedures. And he was very thorough eliciting information he needed to do what I requested for my younger, refreshed look. And he listens to his patient!!!!!! His staff is also excellent with great patient rapport. His use of homeopathic medication to prevent bruising and discoloration to my skin was very impressive because I had no bruising whatsoever afterward. I love my new look as it is a very natural look, and no one can tell I have had major work done on my face, neck, eyes and forehead. They recognize that I just look better but I look natural and rested, not taut and stretched. And my sagging skin on my neck is gone! Even plastic surgeons have commented on what a terrific job Dr Bermudez did! I did have an ebrium peel about six months later which removed sun damage to my skin and I feel like I am glowing sometimes. Dr. Bermudez rates a 10+ in my estimation for making me feel and look younger by fifteen years.

April 4th, 2013
Great doctor, great results.
On 2012 I decided to replace my 25 year old implants. I decided to see several doctors before making a decision and also did a lot of research on line. One of the surgeons I saw came highly recommended by my dear friend that just had the same procedure done by him, he said my breasts were a challenge! They were several issues he was concerned about it. Then I went to see Dr. Bermudez, right away I felt at ease with him, he is very professional, straight forward and super nice!! He didn't find my breasts to be a challenge, he agreed with the issues that needed to be fix but was super confident that it was something he could achieve without any problems. I also decided to get liposuction on my belly and flanks( I work out really hard, I'm about 5'5" and 118 lbs but after two kids I just cant loose the bulge of those areas) The surgery went great, my recovery was very easy, no much pain with the help of the "pain pump" that Dr, Bermudez leaves inside the breasts area. Its been 10 months and the results are fantastic, my breasts look so natural and the shape is a 200% improvement, my stomach area is FLAT and my waist area is back to pre-babies 20 years ago!My post surgery appointments were easy, barely no wait time. Annalee, the practice manager is a wonderful person, always happy to forward my questions to Dr. Bermudez, or to make any changes I might need, and retuned my calls right away, she's very caring and pleasant. My experience with Dr. Bermudez was so great that I decided to get the rhinoplasty that I dreamed of since I was 15 years old. And once again Dr Bermudez performed a wonderful job, I can't be more pleased with the results and it's only been 3 weeks!! I would recommend Dr. Bermudez to anybody!

February 14th, 2011
Great experience
I had a botched breast augmentation. I went to Dr B and he did an amazing job fixing me up. He listened, gave me alot of information and even called my husband after the surgery. You should go for a consult, he's the best.