A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bernal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bernal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernal graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Rockwall
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ray Bernal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Bernal practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bernal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bernal practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.