A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bernhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bernhard is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bernhard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Bernhard FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Bernhard practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bernhard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Cardiologists, and Bethlehem Critical Care Practitioners.