A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bernhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bernhard is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bernhard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernhard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Bernhard practice?
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethlehem Cardiologists.