Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bernhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bernhard is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernhard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernhard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bernhard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Bernhard FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Bernhard practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bernhard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Cardiologists, and Bethlehem Critical Care Practitioners.