Dr. Kenneth Alan Bernhard MD, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bernhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard, MD, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernhard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Bernhard practice?
Dr. Kenneth Bernhard practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Urgent Care Centers, and Bethlehem Cardiologists.