Dr. Kenneth Bescak Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Bescak?

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Dr. Bescak understands cardiology and the relation of many of the bodies functions to good heart health. He does an in-depth blood analysis that results in a 15 page report. The report is clear and easy to understand. I moved to Arizona about a year ago and was lucky enough to connect with Dr. Bescak. I had my first heart event in 2006 and my previous doctor kept putting in stents (I have 12) instead of trying to fix the problem. Statins were NOT the answer. While I am currently on a number of medicines, the have improved my health dramatically. I have gone from having problems getting enough air to walk up my short but steep driveway to being able to hike the trails around Flagstaff at around 7000 ft. Dr. Bescak is simply the best cardiologist I have had.

Posted on April 8th, 2017