A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bielinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bielinski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bielinski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bielinski graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bielinski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth B Bielinski MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Bielinski practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bielinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bielinski practices Dermatology near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Orland Park Dermatologists.