A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Blair, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Morris Blair MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Blair practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Blair practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Primary Care Doctors.