A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Blankstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blankstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Blankstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Blankstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Blankstein MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Blankstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Blankstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Blankstein practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Internists, Flemington Oncologists, and Flemington Hematologists.