A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Blankstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Blankstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Blankstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Blankstein MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Blankstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Blankstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Blankstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Internists, Flemington Hematologists, and Flemington Oncologists.