A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Blue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Blue, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mciver Blue MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Blue practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Blue has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Blue practices Urology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Urologists.