A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Blumenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Blumenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Blumenfeld, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenfeld graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blumenfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sanford Blumenfeld MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Blumenfeld practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Blumenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Blumenfeld practices Neurological Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.