A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Blumenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Blumenthal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Blumenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Blumenthal practices Family Medicine near Portage, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Crown Point, IN.
See Portage Primary Care Doctors.