A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bollin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bollin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bollin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bollin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Bollin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Bollin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bollin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bollin practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.