A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bollin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bollin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bollin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bollin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Bollin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Bollin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bollin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bollin practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.