A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bookman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bookman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bookman, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookman graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bookman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center - Meriden, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Bookman FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Bookman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bookman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bookman practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Sleep Medicine Doctors.