Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Bortin
Dr. Kenneth Bortin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 5 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bortin is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc and St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Bortin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Bortin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. John Catanzaro
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Michael Johnson
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Barry Gimbel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi40