A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Boss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Boss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Boss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boss graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Boss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan