A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Boss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Boss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Boss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boss graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Boss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Larry Boss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Boss practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Boss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Boss practices Family Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA.
See Villa Rica Primary Care Doctors.