A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Boss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Boss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boss
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Boss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Boss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boss graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Boss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Larry Boss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Boss practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Boss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Boss practices Family Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA.
See Villa Rica Family Physicians.