A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bosslet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bosslet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosslet graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bosslet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Frank Bosslet DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Bosslet practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bosslet has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bosslet practices Family Medicine near Sidney, OH.
See Sidney Family Physicians.