A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bosslet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosslet graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bosslet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosslet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Bosslet practice?
Dr. Kenneth Bosslet practices Family Medicine near Sidney, OH.
See Sidney Family Physicians.