A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bottesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bottesi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bottesi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottesi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bottesi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joseph Bottesi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Bottesi practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bottesi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bottesi practices Neurology and Neurological Surgery near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Utica Neurologists and Utica Neurological Surgeons.