A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bowers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Bowers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Van Bowers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bowers practices Family Medicine near Benicia, CA.
See Benicia Primary Care Doctors.