A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bowman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bowman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Duane Bowman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bowman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bowman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN.
See Muncie Radiologists.