A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bowman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bowman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Duane Bowman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bowman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, IN.
See Madison Radiologists.