A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bowman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bowman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Duane Bowman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bowman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, IN.
See Madison Radiologists.