Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Toxoplasmosis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Boyer MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Boyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Boyer practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors.