A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Toxoplasmosis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Boyer MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Boyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Boyer practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors.