A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bramlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bramlett, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bramlett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramlett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bramlett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Bramlett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Bramlett practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bramlett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bramlett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vestavia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.