A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bramlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bramlett, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bramlett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bramlett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bramlett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramlett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bramlett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Bramlett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Bramlett practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bramlett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bramlett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irondale, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL and Birmingham, AL.