A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Branstetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Branstetter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Diaper Rash
- Eye Infections
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Branstetter graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Branstetter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Branstetter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Branstetter practice?
Dr. Kenneth Branstetter practices Pediatrics near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Pediatricians.