Dr. Kenneth Branton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Branton?

August 29th, 2016

Dr. Branton has been treating my neck pain and scapular pain for 12 years. He is extremely professional, up to date on the latest treatment options, and is excellent at performing procedures that have provided me with significant pain relief each time. In addition, he has a wonderful bedside manner and is easily approachable, answering any questions I may have and ensuring that I understand the treatment plan. He has treated other family members and friends of mine with success as well. Highly recommend!

August 15th, 2016

I recently switched my care to Lahey Outpatient Pain Center. I can tell you that my previous pain center was all about money. At my new practice, everyone is nice and caring. Dr. Branton is the best at injections and I didn't need to go sleep for a 10 minute injection. He reviewed my MRI with me during the consultation. A+

July 29th, 2016

Have called twice in the last several days leaving my name, phone number and reason for the call. He WAS highly rated & recommended in this area. NOT IN MY OPINION!!!

February 8th, 2015

Excellent care

I was referred to Dr. Branton from my primary care physician. The staff was great. The physician ordered the MRI which my primary care could not do due to insurance reasons. I was surprised to see the other review claiming that no imaging was ordered prior to a suggested injection. In fact, the doc told me he does not inject the back without imaging. The lumbar epidural went well and was performed under local anesthesia. It was hard to get an appointment with the doc, though, as he is well liked and in demand as he is very nice and gentle.

January 14th, 2015

Not sure about him....

Went in with excruciating back pain, radiating into legs. He refused to do any imaging, in fact told me it wasn't my back, it was my SI joint. Scheduled an injection of the SI joint without any imaging to confirm. Canceled that appointment, and went to another provider instead for a second opinion. Turns out I have an acute FRACTURED vertebrae, ruptured disc, and severe nerve root compression. Thanks doc, for your professionalism and follow through. Thankful that we have the ability to seek second opinions in this day and age. Remember, not everyone graduated in the top 10% of their class. This guy has NO empathy for pain patients. Not sure why he chose this profession?

September 26th, 2014

This doctor is rude beyond belief.

February 28th, 2012